Out of all the criminal defense lawyers in Hendry County and across Florida, what makes The Kahle Law Firm, P.A. the right choice? What sets us apart from the rest? Ultimately, your choice in legal counsel will boil down to what is important to you: experience, friendliness, compassion, tenacity, knowledge, past results, or other qualities you believe will give your attorney the best chance at securing a positive result in your criminal case. Here, we will highlight some of the qualities and qualifications we find important in providing effective criminal defense representation.
In addition to reviewing the information here, we welcome you to call for a free case evaluation at any time: (863) 313-1019.
What Do Attorney Kahle & Our Team Have to Offer?
- Experience. Hendry County criminal defense attorney Fred R. Kahle has been in practice for 17 years and has handled over 10,000 cases. He has litigated over 100 cases to verdict. This type of litigation experience gives our firm a considerable edge in criminal court proceedings.
- Former Prosecutor on Your Side. Attorney Kahle worked as a District Attorney in Philadelphia for 4 years, which is one of the largest offices in the United States. He also worked as a prosecutor in the 20th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida, where he was assigned to the Special Victims Unit. He prosecuted child sex crimes, theft, gang crimes, and other major crimes. Understanding both sides of criminal court proceedings is another invaluable weapon in our arsenal as we fight clients’ criminal charges.
- Well-Known in the Community. Our firm is very well-known in communities across Southwest Florida for our ability to provide highly effective legal counsel. In fact, other attorneys, law enforcement officers, and doctors come to Attorney Kahle for legal counsel when in need.
- Free Case Evaluations. We offer complimentary, confidential case evaluations to see how we can help. This can also help you make a decision as to whether you need an attorney and if we are the right fit for you.
- Bilingual Services. Our team can offer our services in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
Contact us at (863) 313-1019 to learn more about how we can help you.